Saturday, February 29, 2020

Photos from February, 2020; Van Timing in on both US oceans.

It's been a busy February:


  • Finishing up a 7 day silent meditation sit (Gil Fronsdal, Theravada-esque, Vipassana ) in Santa Cruz, CA.
  • Saw Condors at Pinnacles National Park
  • Back to Vegas for some re-tooling of the van
  • Out to Columbus Ohio
  • West Virginia for Frostburn festival
  • Down to South Carolina, and then an impactful trip to the EJI Legacy Museum which highlighted the depths of dehumanization of slavery, Jim Crow, and modern prisons.
  • Down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras
  • Over to the Bayou, and Lafayette, LA, which I'm kinda falling in love with. Southern charms are quite charming.

I wish I had my fiddle or my trumpet with me.





Here are some more of these photos:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YCYekhCjBbB6b9gZ6
About 20 photos there.

No comments:

Post a Comment